Friday, March 18, 2011

Spectrobes How To Get A Spectrobe Named Zeni

Latin for all occasions, by Henry Beard


Visit the Ara Pacis for the exhibition of Chagall. Upon leaving, a quick glance at the bookshop. I see it, including a kit for building your own mosaic and a T-shirt "All roads lead to Rome". "Latin for all occasions." I'll take it in hand and flip through. The dilemma: I buy it or not? Silly or ingenious?
We try to buy it, I hope I do not regret it.

Definitely I have not regretted it. A hilarious book!

E 'Valentine's Day and you want to write a note of assured? Want

insult someone so fine?

Want to impress at the meeting of 10-20-25 years from maturity? Want to make

irresistible spam?

want to try with someone exuding class?

so elegant you'll excuse me?

Do it in Latin! This book gives you the chance!

From the Latin for hackers to Latin for the embarrassment, passing by the beach in Latin, Latin for love affairs and one for lying.

hilarious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment