Sunday, March 13, 2011

Smucker's Peanut Butter Unrefrigerated Natural

The chair n.30, Ellery Queen


As I said before I taste very limited in terms of Cards: I like Conan Doyle, Ellery Queen, Rex Stout, Agatha Christie, Georges Simenon, Erle Stanley Gardner, Daniela Comastri Montanari, E. .. Isaac Asimov, of course! The authors do not know them, when I tried to read a thriller that fell outside the list of writers I've always said girder bad, so I will continue this way unless the advice (always welcome:))
Ellery Queen very much, even if I do not appreciate all his books the same way, in fact sometimes I find I'm exaggerating a bit, giving a tone of 'excessive and surreal (as in the novel "And on the eighth day ..."). The chair
No 30 I found it cute, but not great. A crime occurred in a theater during the performance of a show. Everything revolves around a missing detail: the cylinder of the victim. Interesting, but I've read better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment